Strategic Account Executive – Digital Pathology
Inspirata is looking for an experienced and motivated Strategic Account Executive (SAE) to develop prospective accounts for our Digital Pathology solutions. This role requires a hands-on innovative sales professional that knows how to engage with the executive and clinical administrative leaders of large healthcare organizations and cancer centers. A successful candidate will have experience in Managed Sales and Services (preferably in Oncology, Digital Pathology). The ideal SAE should possess knowledge of the medical device industry. Additionally, knowledge of the acute clinical processes, diagnostic imaging solutions, and/or data management/reporting practices is a plus.
- Assume ownership for delivering aggressive revenue growth through planning and executing account-specific sales strategies
- Identify and build close relationships with a network of key C-level clinical, technical and executive leaders to promote adoption and use of Inspirata’s Digital Pathology products and solutions
- Grow Inspirata’s footprint and expand business relationships in the US through frequent engagement and other innovative communication strategies in conjunction with our Marketing team.
- Assist in designing and executing effective sales strategies that create broad strategic partnership arrangements, and/or drive adoption of a broad set of point solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related industry desired
- 10+ years relevant sales experience targeting large health systems, from lead generation to close
- 5+ years selling to C-Level executives, demonstrating a strong professional presence, command of subject matter and presentation delivery
- The ability to listen and probe before pitching solutions or explaining our offerings and the ability to connect the dots between client pain points and potential solution approaches
- True understanding of business partnerships that involve consultative selling of high end managed services in an emerging industry
- A sheer desire and motivation to successfully sell first generation products and disruptive solutions, with a competitive will to win
- Knowledge of hospital procurement environment involving multiple decision makers and a complex sales cycle
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an attractive and highly competitive compensation package including: salary commensurate with experience, and stock options. Employees enjoy 100% paid benefits for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and EAP program.
If you enjoy developing innovative solutions to solve complicated problems for highly targeted cancer care, contact us at HR@inspirata.com
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?