Senior Full Stack Developer - NodeJS
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer skilled with Node JS, ReactJS and Azure Cloud Services to work with our Clinical Trials Cloud products. This position requires expert level skills with at least 5 years of experience and will be responsible for developing and implementing different cloud applications. The senior developer will partner with business stakeholders, web designers, technology leadership and other development teams to drive the development of end-to-end solutions.
- 5 + years of experience designing and implementing cloud solutions.
- Strong experience in front-end UI frameworks like React and Express.
- Strong hands-on programming skills in Node.js.
- Strong experience in building Azure App Service and Function App.
- Hands-on expertise crafting and developing cloud native applications and migrating existing applications to the commercial cloud (Azure).
- Experience working with Azure services (Virtual Machine, Databases, Azure AD, etc.).
- Familiar with Infrastructure concerns like scalability, high availability, replication techniques.
- Experience developing REST APIs and knowledge of APIs documentation (i.e., swagger).
- Comprehensive understanding of authorization, authentication, on-prem AD integration, and synchronization with Azure AD.
- Experience using OpenID authentication (OIDC) and Role-based access control (RBAC).
- Strong database knowledge working with Microsoft SQL server/ Oracle.
- Overall familiarity with Azure DevOps and using different types of its services including Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, Artifacts, Git.
- Experience using Git (commit, push, pull request, …etc).
- Experience with Microservices, event based and message-based frameworks.
Good to have:
- Azure developer certification.
- Experience building a multi-tenant solution.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience using Azure Container Service.
- Experience in Healthcare domain.
- Experience in C#/.NET Core/WPF.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
If you enjoy developing innovative solutions to solve complicated problems for highly targeted cancer care, contact us at HR@inspirata.com
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?