We are seeking passionate Product Designers to join our team to build clinical trial applications within Oncology and other cancer related applications. You will define how people will interact with the tools and services we’re building. You’ll create beautiful and inspiring experiences that help oncologists, cancer researchers, clinicians, and patients make more-informed decisions about oncology care.
As a Product Designer you’re motivated by goals and outcomes and staying focused on the big picture. You iterate fast, utilize data, user research, and collaborate closely with the team. You will contribute every step of the way, ensuring that the vision you’ve crafted is the right fit for the user needs and the business objectives.
In this position you will report to the Lead Product Designer.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Use empathy-based, design thinking methods to uncover insights that help inform design decisions.
- Facilitate ideation workshops and present to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Use the voice of the user and gain a deep understanding of the user needs and goals through a variety of research methods.
- Embrace an evidence-based approach to product design and are comfortable designing with data.
- Work closely with the team to develop solutions based on a solid foundation in UX laws and heuristics.
- Create and deliver journey maps, task flows, wireframes, prototypes, user needs statements, product requirements, and interaction design deliverables.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements and improvements.
- Make selfless design decisions for the betterment of the solution and Inspirata.
- Build prototypes to test for usability and value as a key part of your toolset.
- Facilitate usability testing sessions and turn findings into design improvements.
- Partner with engineering in implementation and quality assurance.
- 2 years of experience designing and delivering solutions from end-to-end.
- Experience in shipping a real-world product is a plus
- Demonstrable portfolio of recent projects.
- Passion for the following:
- Creating beautiful, intuitive, user-centric products and services.
- The field of user experience and empathy for the user.
- Open, direct, and respectful conversations to ensure we reach the best possible solutions as a team.
- Pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to become better.
- Well versed to expert in modern design tools (UI Design, Wireframing, and Prototyping tools) such as Sketch, Figma, XD.
- Deep understanding of usability patterns, Material Design, Fluent, the Apple Human Interface Guidelines (HIG), and what makes an experience good or bad and can think through user problems from their perspective.
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with remote teams.
- General understanding of technical limitations and the art of the possible.
- Familiarity with react and other modern front end tech stacks
- Competencies to include:
- Experience working in Healthcare organizations
- Experience with Oncology is a great bonus but not necessary
- Agile methodologies
- Atlassian suite: JIRA and Confluence
- Basic HTML/CSS/JS skills
- Experience with design repository tools such as Abstract is a plus
- Familiarity with Web Analytics and A/B Testing
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?