IT Support Specialist
Location: Tampa FL
The IT Support specialist provides support to the enterprise to ensure a high degree of customer support satisfaction. Work includes, but is not limited to, incidents and service requests related to workstations and other endpoints involving hardware or software, networking, active directory, DNS, DHCP and other IT related issues that have an impact on desktop and network performance. The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic environment, including triaging and prioritizing incidents and IT requests while providing strong and professional customer service for internal users including executives.
- Works with IT manager to address tickets and IT issues.
- Is assigned and appropriately resolves open incidents, requests, and tasks within a prescribed timeframe.
- Functions as Tier 1 and 2 escalation point for service desk questions and tickets
- Performs device imaging as needed and required
- Configure Laptops, Desktops and Printers.
- Installs, configure and upgrades applications, desk phones and other assigned hardware, software, applications and the like.
- Add, move and/or replace workstations, printers, PCs, laptops and other computer equipment as assigned.
- Manage shipping of hardware to and from remote users across US.
- Maintain updated inventory of all hardware assets.
- Manage a small office datacenter comprising of Firewall, switches, and a Host VMware server.
- Provide onsite or remote assistance to equipment users.
- Diagnose network issues specifically Wi-Fi within the corporate environment.
- Perform internal IT support activities as required.
- Some local travel may be required (offsite storage).
- AS or BA/BS in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Few years’ experience managing a small office IT setup.
- Previous experience working in Desktop support operations and/or service desk.
- Entry-level asset management experience.
- A thorough understanding of Desktop Support best practices, Experience supporting customers and clients both in-person and remotely, using all tools available to accomplish the task.
- Extensive experience with the MS Office product suite, Office 365 preferably.
- Expected to work from office and home (Hybrid)
- Occasional after-hours support will be necessary.
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?