Back End Developer
We are looking for a senior developer specifically with Node JS and Azure Devops experience to work with our NLP/AI and Clinical Trials products. This position requires expert level experience and will be responsible for managing this aspect of the development that includes some offshore staff. Looking for at least 5 years’ experience. You will be responsible for development, documentation, testing and deployment of web applications in a team environment. You will work on software applications that solve complex healthcare problems and aid healthcare professionals in the fight against cancer.
- University degree in computer science or engineering
- Strong development skills
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting web applications
- Understanding of design and architecture of scalable web applications
- Experience working with the following tech stack:
- Azure Devops pipelines for deployment
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- OAuth 2.0
- OData Protocol
Good to have:
- React JS
- C#, .Net
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
An understanding of healthcare and medical research environments and/or public health programs would be desirable.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package, flex time to permit an appropriate work/life balance, autonomous training materials, assistance with skills development and opportunities for career advancement.
If you enjoy developing innovative solutions to solve complicated problems for highly targeted cancer care, contact us at HR@inspirata.com
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?