Is your lab open to accelerated diagnoses?
See why our comprehensive solution is trusted by key partners and customers
Learn how Dynamyx can streamline your pathology department’s workflow
Understand the key ROI drivers for a digital pathology solution like ours
Reduce your case turnaround times via open digital pathology
Digital pathology is more than simple image viewing and evaluation. Dynamyx™ streamlines case management by exploiting advances in image digitization and solution interoperability to ensure the accelerated return of patient results.
Dynamyx™ represents the world’s only truly open, vendor-agnostic, end-to-end digital pathology solution.
- Utilize your preferred blend of laboratory and diagnostic technologies with a confidence of full compatibility
- Draw on Inspirata’s approved digital pathology partner program for productized integrations with leading ecosystem vendors
- Reduce the overall cost of digitization by maximizing the value of prior and future investments in adjacent technologies
Diagnose Anytime, Anywhere…
Dynamyx™ delivers the essential case allocation, real-time collaboration, and outsourcing functionality critical to reducing the time to diagnosis.
- Automate allocation of work based on case complexity, capacity, and the specialism of the end pathologist
- Manage potential throughput bottlenecks via improved workload visibility and intelligent workflows
- Accelerate reporting of complex cases by accessing immediate second opinions
- Scale output at peak or during times of crisis through remote-working and digital outsourcing
AI Automated Workflows
Dynamyx™ provides the requisite framework for laboratories to both build and test their own image analysis tools, or easily deploy algorithms from dedicated vendors.
- Count and Measure Algorithms (i.e. IHC staining)
- Diagnostic Support Algorithms (i.e. mitotic event and malignancy detection)
- Prognostic Algorithms (i.e. risk for distant metastasis)
- Predictive Algorithms (i.e. benefit of specific therapy designs)
- Multi-Modal Fusion Algorithms (i.e. rad/path/mole combinations)
Benefits of Dynamyx™
- Use a single user-interface for all steps in the reporting workflow
- Spend more time on cases reflective of your domain expertise and specialism
- Collaborate on cases in real-time for immediate second opinions, training, and teaching
- Access and work cases remotely
- Build and test your own image analysis algorithms, or quickly introduce those from dedicated providers
- Gain deeper insights into your patients’ cancers to help guide more personalized care
- Maximize the value of both prior and future investments in adjacent technologies
- Leverage individual and aggregate case throughput insights to manage backlogs and exploit capacity
- Increase your bench of specialist clinicians through digital case outsourcing
- Eliminate vendor lock-in as images and data are not restricted by proprietary formats
- Reduce costs and delays associated with the physical shipping of glass slides
- Efficient management through a single contact for delivery, installation, and maintenance
“We’re using Inspirata to automate the extraction of diagnostic data from our images and molecular datasets. Inspirata integrates with our APLIS to efficiently deliver the data across the enterprise. Our consultation, education, clinical research and tumor boards now have access to meaningful insights that are helping them improve care for our patients.”
Dynamyx™ in Action
Digital Pathology Today's Interview with Inspirata's Mark Lloyd
Digital Pathology Innovation Fireside Chat (Trailer)
Ohio State University
2M+ Whole Slide Images Scanned
Learn how OSUCCC-James and Inspirata have collaborated to build the world’s single largest repository of WSI to introduce exciting new opportunities for advanced cancer research.
Digital Pathology Partner Spotlights
- Expert team with over a decade of digital pathology experience
- Successful engagements with 30+ hospitals and laboratories in North America and Europe
- Enabled the first-ever U.S. digitally-diagnosed cancer case
- Collaborated on the world’s largest single WSI repository comprised of 1.8M+ images and counting
- Awarded peer-reviewed R01 NCI grants for breast, lung, head, and neck cancers