Senior DevOps Engineer
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to support our software development teams. You will provide teams with cloud services on Microsoft Azure to advance our CI/CD agenda to build, test, deploy, package and release software to production. You will bring your experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help progress and drive DevOps initiatives within our team ensuring we build solutions that scale, are secure and automate wherever possible.
- Strong hands-on experience working on Azure cloud services related to VMs, storage, network, load balancing, DNS, and middleware.
- Direct experience implementing end-to-end pipelines on Azure DevOps (is required).
- Deep knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery and Cloud concept (SaaS, PaaS).
- Experience with fully automated CI/CD with emphasis on managing Azure pipelines, implementing scripting automation, and manipulating YAML files (is required).
- Overall familiarity with Azure DevOps and using different types of its services including Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, Artifacts, Git.
- Good knowledge of Source Control including branching and workflows, integration with build automation tooling.
- Experience on building tools such as Gradle / Node JS / MS Build.
- Experience with writing code to interface with APIs (REST/SOAP).
- Experience working on a cross functional team in an Agile environment with Scrum.
- Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Experience working with Git & Artifactory.
- Experience with writing code to interface with databases (SQL Server).
- Working knowledge of common scripting languages, such as Bash, PowerShell, using Azure CLI, etc.
- Experience using git (commit, push, pull request, …etc).
- Previous experience with Microservices, event based and message-based frameworks.
Good to have:
- Microsoft Azure certification.
- Experience building a multi-tenant solution.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
If you enjoy developing innovative solutions to solve complicated problems for highly targeted cancer care, contact us at HR@inspirata.com
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?