Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine (FiLM) 2020
January 28th – 29th, 2020
Hosted by The Association for Clinical Biochemistry and Laboratory Medicine, Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine (FiLM) once again brings together leading figures in pathology and diagnostics from across the world to debate how to overcome the challenges, and capitalise on new opportunities, in laboratory diagnostics. Participating in FiLM for the third year in succession, Inspirata look forward to joining delegates in exploring the role digitisation of the histopathology workflow can play in arresting many of the most persistent issues in laboratory medicine, while also providing a platform for new innovations such as artificial intelligence-based image analysis.
A two-day event complete with fantastic speakers, day one of the official FiLM agenda will see Dr David Clark and Dr Gurprit S Atwal introduce how Inspirata customer Path Links and Nottingham University Hospital have collaborated using digital pathology to deliver breast pathology services across a rural multi-hospital pathology network. This case study will explore the technological, infrastructure, organisational and cultural barriers in developing a new service model and the different ways in which they can be overcome.
The key subjects and themes set to be explore at FiLM include:
- Influencing innovation in Pathology
- Innovating technology, pathology workforce and care pathways
- Getting it right first time – an update on the project aiming to improve patient pathways and clinical outcomes, reduce unwarranted variation and enhance the experiences of patients
- Innovation in clinical care from theory to practice – examples of where and how innovation has been successfully brought into practice
- Pathology networks and learning lessons – updates from across the UK
- Big data and how it is improving patience care – learn how Big Data can help predictions and influence decision about the health of a country region or individual
Visit the site below to review the full agenda and to register your interest in attending:
Official site: Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine (FiLM) 2020