System Integration Specialist
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Our System Integration Specialists use in-house developed applications and industry standard software tools to create systems that process data from various clinical applications for other applications and for public health reporting. We are looking for an individual who can work with both software and people to create solutions for customers throughout North America and Australia.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze, document, and update system configurations
- System testing for both externally developed and in-house developed applications
- Troubleshoot issues that may require real-time fixes
- Help peers understand various requirements/constraints of the integration projects
- Work with support personnel to resolve technical issues related to the deployment and use of applications
- Investigate, communicate, and resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Communicate technically and non-technically to colleagues, clients, and business stake holders
- Work with clients and project managers on software implementation and projects
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 year advanced diploma in computer science or computer programming
- Work experience not required but is a plus
- Ability to read existing code, troubleshoot, and update programs while maintaining data structure and functional integrity
- Working knowledge of C# with additional skills preferred in SQL
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and basic troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good time management skills and excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize tasks according to their deadline
- Must be confident to ask questions to gain the knowledge and understanding of the tasks at hand
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package, flex time to permit an appropriate work/life balance, autonomous training materials, assistance with skills development and opportunities for career advancement.
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?