Software Developer (C#, AI)
Develop AI applications using techniques such as natural language processing, heuristic search/pattern matching and inference engines. You will be responsible for discovery, analysis, design, coding, documentation and testing in a team environment. You will also develop and maintain analytics capabilities for Inspirata Canada’s knowledge-based technologies, becoming familiar with and using tools for knowledge base analysis, performance tracking and testing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in computer science or engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Experienced in C#, .NET, SQL, relational database and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Knowledge in algorithms, data structures, multithreading and object-oriented design.
- Experience with NLP, expert systems and other AI technologies are significant assets.
- Knowledge in ASP.NET, Entity Framework, and Python is desired.
An understanding of healthcare, medical research environments and/or public health programs would be desirable.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package, flex time to permit an appropriate work/life balance, autonomous training materials, assistance with skills development and opportunities for career advancement.
At Inspirata Canada you’ll find a creative and challenging working environment that balances professional and personal lifestyles. We look for people who are self-learners, analytical, and able to understand and synthesize new concepts quickly. We look for people who are passionate, creative and disciplined. And we look for people who can communicate clearly, logically, and work in a diverse team environment.
If you enjoy developing innovative solutions to solve complicated problems for highly targeted cancer care, contact us at HR@inspirata.com
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?