Senior Full Stack Developer - .NET/C#/ASP.NET
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who is skilled with C#, .Net to work with our TransMed EDI products. This position requires basic skills for developing .Net applications. The developer will work with our engineering teams to build new applications with .NET 6 / ASP.NET / C# / WCF Web Services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as team player and independently.
- 5+ years of experience and proficient skills in .NET Framework.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET, and WCF.
- Hands-on experience with .NET 6 / .NET core is required.
- Good understanding of data structure, object-oriented programming, and algorithms.
- Ability to write maintainable, testable codes and troubleshoot software issues.
- Experience in debugging and problem determination.
- Basic experience using Git/GitHub (commit, push, pull request, …etc) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Overall familiarity with Azure DevOps and using different types of its services including Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, Artifacts, Git.
Good to have:
- Experience in EDI, data conversion, and system integration
- Experience working with Azure cloud services (Virtual Machine, App Service, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
If you enjoy developing innovative solutions to solve complicated problems for highly targeted cancer care, contact us at HR@inspirata.com
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?