We are seeking a Senior DBA to administer large, complex databases and provide system level guidance/ solutions. The DBA will own multiple SQL server and Oracle databases on production, testing, and staging environments across the company. We prefer a skilled DBA who enjoys providing technical guidance and who can play a key role in supporting and driving forward our database developments.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain our SQL and Oracle databases.
- Maintain our SQL processes.
- Take ownership of DB performance and ensure DB availability.
- Manage and maintain security standards and controls.
- Execution of data migration jobs and scripts as required.
- Support and collaborate with engineering teams.
- Create and maintain disaster recovery plans and backup strategies
- Performance testing and evaluation to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- 5+ years ‘experience with Oracle and SQL databases, preferably in a lead role.
- Fluency in SQL and expert in writing/understanding complex queries
- Experience with physical database design, capacity planning, security planning, backup, and recovery systems, data modeling, performance, and testing.
- Experience in performing database migration and upgrades.
- Experience with database clustering, mirroring, and replication
- Experience with architecture design principles, partitioning, views, and procedures.
- Experience using oracle management tools and SQL server management studio.
- Ability to balance multi-task and multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
If you enjoy developing innovative solutions to solve complicated problems for highly targeted cancer care, contact us at HR@inspirata.com
Have questions about career opportunities with Inspirata?