Strategic Account Executive
Inspirata is looking for an experienced and driven senior level Strategic Account Executive (SAE) to develop prospective accounts for our suite of intelligent oncology solutions. This role requires a hands-on innovative sales professional that knows how to engage with the provincial health ministries and health system executive, technical and clinical administrative leaders. A successful candidate will have experience in selling Managed Services and technology solutions (preferably in Oncology Informatics, Digital Pathology and/or Cancer Registry) to Canadian ministries of health and health systems. The ideal SAE should possess knowledge of informatics solutions and familiarity with the primary EMR systems that the target clients utilize. Additionally, knowledge of the acute clinical processes, diagnostic imaging solutions, and/or data management/reporting practices is a plus.
- Assume ownership for delivering aggressive revenue growth through planning and executing account-specific sales strategies that leverage our go-to-market approach and strategic imperatives.
- Identify and build close relationships with a network of key C-level clinical, technical and executive leaders to promote new account expansion and existing account upsell results.
- Grow Inspirata’s Canadian footprint and expand business relationships in Canada through frequent engagement and other innovative communication strategies in conjunction with our Marketing team.
- Assist in designing and executing effective sales strategies that create broad strategic partnership arrangements, and/or drive adoption of a broad set of point solutions.
- Assist in pricing and profitability to achieve sales targets and company growth objectives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related industry desired
- 10+ years relevant sales experience targeting large health systems, from lead conversion, discovery, qualification, proposal, negotiation to close
- 5+ years selling to C-Level executives, demonstrating a strong professional presence, command of subject matter and presentation delivery
- The ability to listen and probe before pitching solutions or explaining our offerings, bringing the emotional intelligence to understand the organizational dynamics and motives of key purchasing constituents, and the ability to connect the dots between client pain points and potential solution approaches
- True understanding of business partnerships that involve consultative selling of high end managed services in an emerging industry
- A sheer desire and motivation to successfully sell first generation products and disruptive solutions, with a competitive will to win, and the ability to create separation from incumbents and point solution competitors.
- Knowledge of hospital procurement environment involving multiple decision makers and a complex sales cycle.
For more information about Inspirata, please visit our website at www.inspirata.com
Please email HR@inspirata.com for inquiries or to submit your resume.