Sr. Director Corporate & Digital Marketing
Inspirata is looking for an experienced and driven senior level Marketing leader to build and execute highly targeted demand generation programs, branding efforts, and corporate marketing communications for our suite of intelligent oncology solutions. This role requires a hands-on innovative Marketing professional with deep digital marketing experience in targeting leaders of large healthcare organizations. A successful candidate will have experience in DSP based platforms, persona-based marketing tools, paid social media, SEO/SEM and marketing/sales automation platforms such as HubSpot/SalesPro. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have strong corporate marketing experience including PR, trade show/event coordination, content development, social media management, and agency management. Essentially, we are looking for the rare candidate that is a lead generation all-star, disciplined brand developer and dynamic traditional marketing leader to help build a world-class marketing program. Knowledge of the acute healthcare market, and specifically the oncology market is a plus, inclusive of acute clinical processes, diagnostic imaging solutions, and/or EMR-based data management/reporting practices is a plus.
- Assume ownership for implementing and managing our Marketing and Sales Automation platform(s) for tracking, managing and reporting on lead creation and progression.
- Assume ownership of public relations, event management, social media programs to ensure corporate messaging is consistent and amplified across all channels.
- Develop a quality-centered content development and management effort is in place to support lead nurturing and sales messaging delivery.
- Assist in development of market research surveys to drive thought leadership and improve our understanding of market trends and dynamics.
- Assist in designing and executing effective sales training programs around marketing programs and product solutions.
- Assist in pricing and profitability to achieve sales targets and company growth objectives.
- Conduct effective lead generation programs for our two primary business lines utilizing an array of persona-based ad targeting, email marketing and integrated marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related industry desired
- 7+ years relevant marketing experience targeting healthcare organizations (preferably large health systems) with a range of digital and traditional marketing programs.
- 5+ years with direct hands-on digital marketing experience inclusive of conducting campaigns using DSP, paid social media, SEO/SEM and persona-targeting solutions.
- Experience with market research studies and survey design.
- 5+ years’ experience with public relations and agency management inclusive of the ability to write engaging and powerful press releases.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A sheer desire and motivation to successfully delivery the highest quality content and lead generation programs.
- Experience with trade show and event management inclusive of external agency management.
- Experience with social media followership development and social media marketing.
- The ability to develop and manage a highly productive and innovative marketing organization, without creative boundaries, and serving the needs of our sales teams.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an attractive and highly competitive compensation package including: salary commensurate with experience, individual and override sales commission, and stock options. Employees enjoy 100% paid benefits for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and EAP program.
Location:Tampa, FL or Remote
For more information about Inspirata, please visit our website at www.inspirata.com
Please email HR@inspirata.com for inquiries or to submit your resume.