Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer understands the requirements, technical design, and program standards, and writes efficient programs that integrate with the rest of the Inspirata’s enterprise web applications.
As a Software Engineer, you will be developing, testing and implementing Inspirata software products and applications at customer sites or the cloud as appropriate. You will be working closely with other internal groups to assess, enhance, maintain and support software solutions to business problems. Using strong logic, computer language skills, combined with healthcare industry and practical knowledge, deliver and maintain applications and software providing comprehensive business solutions to the healthcare industry.
Specific skills in technologies indicated is a must. We are looking for a self starter and a quick learner who is versatile and can deliver solutions to accommodate urgent demands.
- Implement advanced N-Tier Enterprise Web applications using .NET technologies
- Develop Web UI using SOA(SOFEA) principles with HMTL5, CSS3 and .NET technologies
- Design and develop micro services using separation of concerns principles
- Provide documentation, training and mentoring to other Software Development Engineers throughout assignments as necessary
- Assist in maintenance and upgrades of existing software programs/products
- Support deliverables by resolving related issues promptly
- Active participant in Agile development process
- Attend team meetings to communicate technical project status and discuss any issues
- 6 years of experience in Client-side web technologies: HTML5/Javacript/CSS/Bootstrap/Angular JS;
- 4 years of .NET Server-side technologies: C#, Web API, NHibernate, Visual Studio
- 2 or more years of experience in database technologies: SQL, Stored Procedure, SSRS, SSIS, ETL tools etc.
- Good understanding of SaaS, SOA, Object Oriented Programming techniques, Web Services, Design Patterns and implementing N-Tier Enterprise Web applications using .NET etc.
- Must have hands-on experience in the software development processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills good presentation skills and team-oriented
- Healthcare industry experience is desired
Location can be in Tampa or Pittsburgh. Please email HR@inspirata.com for inquiries or to submit your resume.