Sales Enablement Manager
Inspirata is looking for an experienced and driven Marketing leader to build and execute highly targeted demand generation and sales funnel progression programs for our suite of intelligent oncology solutions. This role requires a hands-on innovative Marketing professional with deep digital marketing experience in targeting leaders of large healthcare organizations. A successful candidate will have experience in DSP based platforms, persona-based marketing tools, paid social media, SEO/SEM and marketing/sales automation platforms such as HubSpot/SalesPro. The ideal candidate will not only own the creation of the sales qualified lead, but the expedited progression of the lead through the sales funnel, working in partnership with our sales teams. The candidate will own lead tracking and reporting from our CRM and Marketing/Sales Automation platforms, and execute sales training programs to ensure sales team is fully trained on marketing programs, solution packages and sales effectiveness approaches. Knowledge of the acute healthcare market, and specifically the oncology market is a plus, inclusive of acute clinical processes, diagnostic imaging solutions, and/or EMR-based data management/reporting practices is a plus.
- Ownership managing our Marketing and Sales Automation platform(s) for tracking, managing and reporting on lead creation and progression, inclusive of working with IT staff to ensure CRM integrations are working effectively.
- Assist in designing and executing effective sales training programs around marketing programs and product solutions.
- Assist in pricing and profitability to achieve sales targets and company growth objectives.
- Conduct effective lead generation programs for our two primary business lines utilizing an array of persona-based ad targeting, email marketing and integrated marketing programs.
- Work directly with sales teams to build and optimize revenue generation programs to help achieve sales goals.
- Build presentations in support of sales process stages and sales training programs, inclusive of conducting training presentations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related industry desired
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience targeting healthcare organizations (preferably large health systems) with a range of digital and traditional marketing programs.
- 5+ years with direct hands-on digital marketing experience inclusive of conducting campaigns using DSP, paid social media, SEO/SEM and persona-targeting solutions.
- Experience working with Marketing and Sales Automation platforms such as HubSpot.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A sheer desire and motivation to successfully delivery the highest quality content and lead generation programs.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an attractive and highly competitive compensation package including: salary commensurate with experience, individual and override sales commission, and stock options. Employees enjoy 100% paid benefits for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and EAP program.
For more information about Inspirata, please visit our website at www.inspirata.com
Please email HR@inspirata.com for inquiries or to submit your resume.