Inspirata is looking for an experienced and driven Account Executive (AE) to develop prospective accounts for our suite of intelligent oncology solutions. This role requires a hands-on innovative sales professional that knows how to engage with departmental leaders, influencers and decision makers within large healthcare organizations and cancer centers. Candidates must have experience engaging clinical (Oncology/Pathology), informatics and clinical trial administrative leaders within large health systems. A successful candidate will have experience in selling informatics solutions to solve specific pain points related to data access and quality. The ideal AE should possess knowledge of informatics solutions and familiarity with the primary EMR systems that the target clients utilize. Additionally, knowledge of the acute clinical processes, clinical trial processes, care quality monitoring, diagnostic imaging solutions, and/or data management/reporting practices is a plus. The AE role is an inside sales role therefore the candidate must be comfortable with selling over the phone and through online meetings. Travel for this role is minimal.
- Assume ownership for delivering aggressive revenue growth through planning and executing account-specific sales strategies that leverage our go-to-market approach and strategic imperatives.
- Identify and build close relationships with a network of key departmental clinical, technical and executive leaders to promote new account expansion and existing account upsell results.
- Grow Inspirata’s footprint and expand business relationships in the US through frequent engagement and other innovative communication strategies in conjunction with our Marketing team.
- Assist in designing and executing effective sales strategies that create broad strategic partnership arrangements, and/or drive adoption of a broad set of point solutions.
- Assist in pricing and profitability to achieve sales targets and company growth objectives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related industry desired
- 5+ years relevant sales experience targeting large health systems, from lead conversion, discovery, qualification, proposal, negotiation to close
- The ability to listen and probe before pitching solutions or explaining our offerings, bringing the emotional intelligence to understand the organizational dynamics and motives of key purchasing constituents, and the ability to connect the dots between client pain points and potential solution approaches
- A sheer desire and motivation to successfully sell first generation products and disruptive solutions, with a competitive will to win, and the ability to create separation from incumbents and point solution competitors
- Knowledge of hospital procurement environment involving multiple decision makers and a complex sales cycle
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an attractive and highly competitive compensation package including: salary commensurate with experience, individual and override sales commission, and stock options. Employees enjoy 100% paid benefits for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and EAP program.
For more information about Inspirata, please visit our website at www.inspirata.com
Please email HR@inspirata.com for inquiries or to submit your resume.